Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Classy is a state I have never visited

Thank you Erin for helping me plan my wedding. We will defiantly be doing a full Broadway act when coming down the aisle. I think we will also hand out song sheets so everyone can sing and have a full guest dress rehearsal prior to the actual wedding. Except I will not be in full dress for the dress rehearsal. Here is a Muppet version of my planned wedding... except the love song will be sung after Eric and I are at the alter not as we walk down the aisle. People get ready for the wedding of the century.



Also, we will all exit to this song with the words changed to Hoffstetters. Keep in mind we will have done a costume change into robot suits.





BEST WEDDING EVER!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wedding planning props! I will be glad to direct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to expect that you'll have a sweet sweet perm just like Miss Piggy....

    ReplyDelete