Friday, June 5, 2009

I am in L.O.V.E.

Since going to the amazing wedding of my little Amanda I have gone even more into "I want a damn wedding overdrive".

So I was totally just browsing aimlessly and I happened upon the entire Disney princess wedding dress line and fell hard for a lovely Sleeping Beauty design.
Then upon further investigation I fell head over heels in complete and utter love of this totally gorge 50's inspired dress. It's by Candy Anthony in London. (of course, since I somehow am totally British.)

How can you not love this. It seriously brings tears to my eyes and I can totally hear the Muppets singing loud and clear about how somebody is getting married.

Someday I will wear a dress like that and dance with the love of my life to Eartha Kitt singing C'est Si Bon. And for that simple moment life will be absolutely perfect and no one will ever be able to take it away from me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goooood that second dress...! I just want to wear it around and feel pretty and poofy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be credited whenever you talk about Muppets and "Somebody's Getting Married"!

    ReplyDelete