Friday, August 28, 2009

Time to make the donuts part duex

Okay, since Jon was quite disappointed with the fact that my last blog referenced donuts but neglected to talk about them in the post I have decided to do a donut post.

Voodoo donuts... What a truly wonderful place you are. It's like the Disneyland of donut stores. I mean it's non-stop fun full of sugary deliciousness. They even have the vegan donuts for those who respect the animals. So if you're in the Portland area I recommend stopping in and having a donut or two.



Next stop on the donut tour is the Donut Man in Glendora,CA. They are just this hole in the wall making sugary delights filled with fresh sugary fruit. I mean it's heaven, and you get a serving of fruit in every donut. MMM... I'm drooling just thinking of it.



Other than that Krispy Kreme will do in a pinch, but I have this strange desire to eat like 5 dozen when I get donuts from them. So I try to stay away from them at all cost. They do a really good job of keeping me away since the only time I need them is at like midnight and they are totally closed by then. I always try though. I mean Eric and I have driven there like a million times and always have left disappointed because they are closed.

Anyway... I write this because I am blue and I don't want to eat my feelings anymore. So instead I will electronically eat my feelings and hopefully lose a little weight.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment