Sunday, January 18, 2009

Again? you say.

Photobucket


We (Erin and I) saw Twilight again tonight, and it was surprisingly better. Eric came with us this time and it was amazing. I think the lady next to Erin wanted to kill us. The sparkly Edward scene is just too funny. Eric had some fantastically hysterical comments about the movie that were just leaving us in stitches. Especially the one about how the vampires in the old days looked like some kind of 80's pop band. So true. Also he said, and I am only putting this up just in case Erin forgets, "It's totally normal for teenage girls to be only wearing underwear when a 110 year old man is in the room with them." Perfect end to a perfect night.

2 comments:

  1. Kim...you're my own brand of heroin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; why wasn't I called to see if I wanted to come along? I don't care if you know that I don't want to see it, it's the principle of it! I at least want the invitation extended, so I can reject it. Come on!

    Seriously, I want to see it now. Just so I have something awful about which to blog. Maybe after I see all the good movies first. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete