Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Alone part Deux



I have continued it.
So here they are!














14. A picture of you with your oldest friend




Nicole is my best friend and I have known her for 11 years now.









15. A picture you had no idea was being taken














16. A picture of yourself that you like





I love love love love this... it captured the mood perfect.








17. A picture of yourself that you hate








eww.






18. A picture of you with someone you love















19. A picture of how you'd like the world to see you










20. A picture that describes how you'd like to spend every day.







The happiest place on earth!






21. A picture of a time when everything was changing.














This was graduation from LMU. Knowing that Coco Latte and I were being split up was rough.




22. A picture that makes your heart hurt.














Leaving LA... and all the people I love so dearly.
I left half my heart in Los Angeles.

23. A Picture that makes your heart smile






My babies when they were babies.





24. One of the best days in your life



A long drive and a break in Pismo... It was just full of such pure joy.




Thank you Autumn for all of your inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Great, great pictures! Your mitten are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the meme! Its fun toook back on the history of Kim!

    ReplyDelete