Sunday, March 8, 2009

So I wanted to be like Jon

And I took the Watchman quiz... http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/259121/which-watchmen-character-are-you

At first I got...
1135291033_ilkspectre.jpg
You are the Silk Spectre. You believe that every human life is valuable but you were forced into crime fighting by your superhero mother.


Which I thought was so mondo boring... so I asked Eric to best describe me and he said I made the mistake of calling myself a humanitarian. (I don't know how I feel about this, but his point about me being afraid of the homeless made me acquiesce.)

Then I did it with his new choices for me and I was much more pleased.

Your Result

alt="1135290815_


You are Ozymandias. You are the smartest man in the world and because of this you are extremely rich. You use your wealth and fame to fight crime.


This sounds more like me. Ha ha.

Okay so maybe I have never read the graphic novel or even seen the movie yet, but I have this weird fascination with it all. I'm all like "Watchmen best story ever!" but I know nothing about this. I like it more now since the quiz.

I will now go back to reading My Luxe novels and revel in their turn of the century opulence.

I mean just look at how seductive this cover is. How could anyone pass this kind of literature up. Imagine Gossip Girl (the TV Version) mixed with the Great and Terrible Beauty series.

I mean totally PRICELESS! Everyone should be reading this. Okay maybe only people like me who love ya-fiction, teen rich bitch drama, with a twist of accurate historical fiction. These books are for you.

Have a nice day.




No comments:

Post a Comment