Monday, March 16, 2009

This is what happens when I am all alone.

So here is my life in photos. Enjoy.

1. In your room




This is my room in Oxford.... oh good times. And this photo is cute.









2. With someone you don't actually like

Okay so I couldn't find photos but this guy really bugged me on my trip and he had the craziest shoes. The End.






3. With a former crush















This photo is priceless because it has too.... The first is Jason, whom too this day is still one of my close friends and he is amazing. And the other is John ... in the prom photo on the armour.



4&5. A picture of your parents






















6. On your birthday



Hiking in the rain forest...
a real Washington birthday.









7. Youngest picture you can find in digital form

















8. In one of your favorite outfits















9. Making a goofy face at the camera















10. Two things that you love


My Bear and Disney World/Paris... (real or fake I love Paris!)

11. You, truly being yourself.




I love these girls and I think this is the best representation of our true colors.





12. Looking absolutely ridiculous


13. A time that is over that you wish wasn't




The Gundo.... my heart breaks a little. This was the best of times and the worst of times. I mean truly... Eric was in Iraq but these girls were amazing.
And the beach was pretty great too.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Gabe was in Oxford with you. (See guy with gold shoes).

    ReplyDelete